LLB (Hons), EMPA
Andrew's practice has focuses on major disputes and inquiries. Andrew is an enthusiastic litigator who enjoys resolving disputes for government.
Andrew deals with a broad range of litigation matters, including complex commercial disputes and government inquiries.
He has acted in a number of high profile cases, including:
- Victorian Bushfire Royal Commission;
- Hazelwood Mine Fire Board of Inquiry (1 and 2);
- Tattersall's Pty Ltd and Tabcorp Holdings Pty Ltd gaming licence claims against the State;
- Channel Deepening and desalination plant environmental challenges;
- Class action in relation to abalone stocks.
Prior to joining the VGSO, Andrew worked as a lawyer in private practice in Australia and in the UK.
Memberships and professional associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Society for Computers and the Law